Privacy & Policy
We, AB Capital Services (referred to as “AB Capital,” “we,” “our,” or “us”), are dedicated to protecting
the privacy of our website visitors. In this policy, we outline our approach to handling your personal
This policy is applicable to both personal information and aggregated information that we collect on
our website, which can be accessed at https://abcapital.ae/ (referred to as the “Website”). Please note
By using the Website or obtaining any services from us, you are agreeing to comply with this Policy.
Failure to adhere to this Policy will require you to refrain from using or accessing the Website.”
Information Collection and Usage
(a) Personal information
Personal information including but not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address,
date of birth, and payment information, which may be collected from you when you voluntarily
provide the same through the following, by the following methods, including but not limited to:
- registering and creating a account;
- participating in surveys and other promotions available on the Website;
- communicating with us through the Contact details provided on our Website
- interaction with us on our social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) or Website
- other sources such as third parties where it is reasonably necessary for our normal business practices to do.
(b) Aggregate information
Aggregate information is generated by AB Capital’s systems, which is not directly related to you
personally. Whenever you interact with AB Capital Products and/or Services, we automatically receive
and record information and data on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include
your IP address, device identification “cookie” information (please see below under “Cookies and
Tracking”), the type of browser and/or device you’re using to access our Services, and the page or
feature you requested. AB Capital uses this data to improve our Products and/or Services – for example,
we learn how to best design the Website for visitors and understand what Products and/or Services
you may prefer, and we can use that knowledge to improve user experience for our customers.
Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not
being available to you. AB Capital may collect additional information from you in relation to
promotions, and also any information you provide when corresponding with AB Capital such as
through participation in surveys.
Disclosure of Information
AB Capital may disclose Personal Information about you provided you have granted authority for the
- any information that it gathers about you to third parties for the purposes of providing you with services that you request;
- aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you to third parties;
- your personal information to third parties, when AB Capital believes in good faith that it is required to do so by law or legal process;
- or your authorized personal information to third parties which shall be obtained at the time of collecting the information from you.
Use of Information
AB Capital shall use the personal information it collects:
- to verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details for any of AB Capital’s registration services;
- to assist in providing the services requested by you;
- to provide further information to you about other websites and services which AB Capital considers may be of interest to you;
- for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- for internal purposes, development and administration of our sites, data analytics, and compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures;
- for ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests;
- to prevent and detect any misuse of, or fraudulent activities; and for any other use that you authorize.
Cookies and Tracking
This Website uses a “Cookies and Tracking” file that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive,
which can identify details of your IP address, operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Mac O/S,
Linux), browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, plus the version of the Browser), locale (to
determine which country you are accessing the Website from), and another user information (e.g. your
AB Capital may use the information generated by cookies to:
- track traffic patterns to and from the Website;
- ensure any advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person; and enable you to enter the Website and use certain services and to visit registered user only areas of the Website.
Should you wish to refuse to accept cookies, you may choose to disable it in your browser and/or delete
cookies from your hard drive. It is not a necessity to have cookies turned on to use the Website however,
you may require cookies to log on to the Website and to access personalized or secure content on the
Website. Some web pages may not function properly should the cookies are disabled
Protecting your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to AB Capital. We recognize industry standards
and practice appropriate administrative, technical and physical security safeguards to protect the
personal information you provide on this Website against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized
destruction, loss, alteration, access, unauthorized disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of
processing. In order to protect your personal information, we use several security techniques including
AB Capital shall keep these measures under review and enhance them from time to time as necessary.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your login information, including your
password. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure,
therefore, AB Capital shall not guarantee the absolute security of your personal information and shall
not be held liable.
Disclosure of Information Overseas
We may require to transfer your collected personal information to countries other than the country in
which you originally provided the information. These countries may not have the same data protection
laws as the country in which you provided the information. When we transfer your information to
other countries, AB Capital shall protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice. We may
also disclose your personal information as required or permitted by law to law enforcement agencies,
regulatory authorities and governments for security and customs purposes
notice of such changes. You undertake that your continued use of the Website constitutes your
are superseded by the modified version.
By using AB Capital website, you signify your acceptance to this Policy.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, please contact us.